Loaris Trojan Remover was classified as rogue few days ago because of suspicious coincidences:
- It is hosted on an IP block known for criminal activity.
- HijackThis program was bundle without Trendsecure permission.
- Users had to buy a license to activate cleaning option. This should not be a problem if we ignore the fact of giving personal informations from an infected system to register. But important rogues components remains active after cleaning process when Loaris removal guide claims to remove those rogues and argues it "was created especially for such types of rouge programs".
Loaris Trojan Remover never acts like classic rogues.
- It does NOT show fakes alerts,
- It does NOT hijack internet browser,
- It is NOT promoted via Trojan or fake online scanners.
Considering that creators have quickly removed HijackThis from their tool and think about moving to another provider that does not have illegal activities.
Considering that the tool has now 15 days trial, users don't have to buy a license and can test efficiency of it. (web pages saying it can remove malware it was not able to have been removed).
Considering the creator's reactivity to fix those problems, Loaris Trojan Remover have been declassified from Rogues application.